For Swap

    Hello! Here you can see the postcards I have for swap. They will be sent from Wales. Some of those  not available cards can be bought again. While I am not sure how quickly it will be done. You are free to ask if you like the card so much. If you can't find anything you like it's ok :)
    I am interested in written and stamped postcards sent from the country of origin. Prefer single views.
    • famous places or building of your country, tourist attraction
    • traditions
    • local people/ traditional clothes
    • UNESCO
    • traditional houses
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy Postcrossing! 
     

    1.GREETINGS FROM WALES



    2.LEARNING WELSH



    3.NEWPORT CASTLE


    4.TINTERN ABBEY 


    5.CASTLES OF SOUTH WALES



    6. National Anthem of Wales


    7. Ye Olde Murenger House


    8. The Newport Clock




    9. Raglan Castle





    10. Roman Amphitheatre, Caerleon



    11. Wales Millenium Centre, Cardiff



    12. Bath Postal Museum
     

    13.Pultney Bridge. Bath

    14. Bath Abbey

    15.Roman Baths. UNESCO

      16.Stonehenge




    17.Cardiff Castle


    18.The Wye Valley.

    19. AD cards ( I swap them 1 - 1 if written and stamped or some AD cards in the envelope - 1 written and stamped)

    20. AD cards ( I swap them 1 - 1 if written and stamped or some AD cards in the envelope - 1 written and stamped)






    21. Flag of Wales



    22. Blaenavon



    23. Brecon Beacons




    24. Tenby



    25. Map of West Wales

    26. Bath. UNESCO. Royal Crescent.



    27. Welsh traditional clothes



    28. St Katherine's Island

    29. Liathach and Loch Clair

    30. Welsh traditional clothes

    31. Map of South Wales

    32. Liverpool

    33. Liverpool. UNESCO


    34. Liverpool. Yellow Submarine

    35. I love Wales

    36. Welsh road signs









    Comments

    1. Hi there!
      This is a really nice blog. I made my own blog, too. If you like you can check it out: http://pstcrd.blogspot.de/

      I'm also looking for some swaps and I really like the card you offer. So, if you like to swap (maybe on a regular basis) just contact me.

      Take care and keep up the good work.

      Jens

      ReplyDelete
    2. I would like all maps, Stonehenge, abbeys, people in national custom

      ReplyDelete
    3. I can send postcards from Tunisia and worldwide
      in exchange I need covers (stamped letters)

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Giant's Causeway

    Skull Tower

    Kangaroo