Who am I? ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

My name is Emily. Originally, I'm from Ukraine. I'm postcrosser for 2 years. There are more than 300 postcards in my collection, but due to the war in my home town I have none left. Temporary I live in Wales and swap postcards from here. 
 Postcrossing makes me happy.  I love stamps very much also. And I leave peace of my soul in each postcard I write. I love reading intresting facts about what is on a card, so often I'm writing them on a card.
 It all started accidentally, when my mom saw a note about postrossing. We thought: Why not? After that my life changed. I know much more than before and I LOVE IT! ❤
Every single postcard brings me love and happiness from different corner of the world.

   I love:

☑ Maps  
☑ Famous places
☑ Traditions
☑ Local people
☑National costumes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giant's Causeway

Skull Tower

Kangaroo